Barrett Gaming International, LLC specializes in various elements of the gaming world. BGI was first created as an employment agency; hiring female models to staff numerous “party pits” in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV. The company grew to cater to the management and oversight of the “dealertainer’s,” and now has branched out [...]
Dealer Bust 21© – The number one revenue generating blackjack side wager!
Players win on a dealers bust; payout based on dealer’s up card.
- 4 pay tables to choose from!
- House edge ranges as high as 15%! (Depending on pay table).
Rules for Dealer Bust 21©:
- Dealer Bust 21© is a blackjack side bet, available for blackjack dealt from 1, 2, 6 or 8 decks.
- The player must place a blackjack bet in order to play the Dealer Bust 21© side bet.
- If a player chooses to participate, an additional Dealer Bust 21© wager is placed in the designated area on the layout.
- All bets will be placed prior to the dealer dealing any cards.
- The Dealer Bust 21© side bet is resolved based on the final result of the dealer’s hand.
- If one or more players make a Dealer Bust 21© side bet, then the dealer must play out his hand according to the house rules, regardless if all players have busted or have blackjack, or otherwise there are no players remaining with live blackjack hands.
- The player wins the Dealer Bust 21© side bet if the dealer busts. The player is paid by reference to the associate pay table for the game and dealer upcard. See Figure 1
- Otherwise, if the dealer does not bust, the player loses and forfeits his Dealer Bust 21© wager.
Contact Barrett Gaming International about placing Dealer Bust 21© in your casino: